DESIGNED PRECISELY FOR OUTDOOR ENJOYMENT
Our timber frame pavilions, crafted in our Ellington CT facility, are authentic post & beam, with timbers connected using mortise & tenon joinery. Make a statement in your outdoor living space with a real timber frame pavilion from The Barn Yard.
24', 28', 30'
24' - 72'
- Sealed Drawings with Pier Plan
- Eastern White Pine Timber Frame
- Authentic Mortise & Tenon Joinery with Oak Pegs
- 8x10 Eave Posts, 8x8 Gable Posts, 4x8 Arched Braces, 4x10 Rafters with Scrolled Ends
- King Post Truss Design with Black Powder Coated Steel Reinforcing Plates
- 6-12 Roof Pitch
- 18" Gable and Eave Overhangs
- 2x8 Pine V-Groove Roof Decking
- 30 Year Tamko Architectural Shingles
DrawingsSealed Drawings with Pier Plan
FrameEastern White Pine Timber Frame
JoineryAuthentic Mortise & Tenon Joinery with Oak Pegs
Truss DesignKing Post with Black Powder Coated Steel Reinforcing Plates
StainOne Coat TWP Stain
ConstructionMade in Ellington, CT
24' x 50' Bitterroot Pavilion Special Package
Featuring a king post timber truss design, traditional wood joinery, powder-coated steel gussets, and 24' wide clear span, the Bitterroot Timber Frame Pavilion is perfect as a wedding pavilion, events pavilion, and ideal for parks & schools, golf courses, restaurants, pools, and more. Learn more about the 24' x 50' Bitterroot Pavilion Special Package, including details & price, at the link below.