SALTBOX-STYLE SINGLE STORY GARAGE
The Woodstock Garage is a single-story model of our popular Berkshire 1 ½ story garage. This garage has an aesthetically pleasing saltbox-style roof and two foot overhang on the front that adds character to the building.
20' - 40'
20' - 60'
- Sealed Engineered Blueprints for Garage & Foundation
- 2x4 Wall Construction, 16" on Center First Floor
- 8 Foot First Floor Wall Height
- Aluminum Fascia/Trim & Vinyl Soffits
- Tyvek Building Wrap
- ½" Douglas Fir Plywood Sheathing on Roof & Walls
- Saltbox Style Dual Roof Pitch (12-12 Front; 5-12 Rear)
- 2' Front Eave Overhang; 1' Gable & Rear Eave Overhang
- 30 Year Tamko Architectural Shingles Over Synthetic Underlayment
- Full Length Ridge Vent and Soffit Vent
- (2) 9' x 7' Wayne Dalton 8300 Series Insulated Overhead Doors
- (1) 3' x 6'8" Therma-Tru Model S262 Fiberglass Insulated Entry Door with Half Glass
- (2) 2'6" x 4' Andersen 100 Series Single Hung Windows
- General construction management
- Site work
- Interior finishing
The Woodstock Garage embodies classic New England design with its saltbox style. With full clear span capability and 8' first floor wall height, it allows your vehicles to park inside with plenty of room.
Full Clear Span Capability
Easily park your vehicles without worry of dinging your doors on a load bearing beam with our full clear span capability of the Woodstock Garage.
The quality and craftsmanship of the Woodstock Series of buildings is based on our experience in the industry and attention to detail. Our standard features will ensure a structurally sound building and there are many popular options to make it uniquely yours. Simply let us know your ideas and we’ll help customize the ideal building for you.
Included in the purchase of a Woodstock Garage is a weather tight shell built on your foundation. This does not include electrical, garage door openers, interior finish, cupola & weathervane, painting, or foundation.