The Berkshire exemplifies New England charm with its saltbox style. Here you will find the extra room designed especially to accommodate your needs. To create more space upstairs add a gable or shed dormer.
20' - 40'
20' - 60'
- Sealed Engineered Blueprints for Garage & Foundation
- 2x4 Wall Construction, 16" on Center First Floor
- 8 Foot First Floor Wall Height
- Aluminum Fascia/Trim & Vinyl Soffits
- Tyvek Building Wrap
- ½" Douglas Fir Plywood Sheathing on Roof & Walls
- ¾" Douglas Fir T&G Plywood on Second Floor
- Saltbox Style Dual Roof Pitch (12-12 Front; 9-12 Rear)
- Spacious Upstairs Floor Space with 8' Peak Ceiling Height
- 2' Front Eave Overhang; 1' Gable & Rear Eave Overhang
- Construction-Type Stairs to Second Floor
- 30 Year Tamko Architectural Shingles Over Synthetic Underlayment
- Full Length Ridge Vent and Soffit Vent
- (2) 9' x 7' Wayne Dalton 8300 Series Insulated Overhead Doors
- (1) 3' x 6'8" Thermatru Model S262 Fiberglass Insulated Entry Door with Half Glass
- (2) 2'6" x 4' Andersen 100 Series Single Hung Windows
- General construction management
- Site work
- Interior finishing
The Berkshire Garage is designed to take advantage of the entire footprint of the structure. With its 8' first floor wall height, it makes parking your vehicles inside effortless. The Berkshire Garage offers a useable second floor loft which can be configured as a home office, a gym, or even as a lounge to watch sports with family and friends. The Berkshire Garage is a popular choice with our customers as it exemplifies New England charm with its saltbox style.
Full Clear Span Capability
Easily park your vehicles without worry of dinging your doors on a load bearing beam with our full clear span capability of the Berkshire Garage.
Versatile Second Floor Loft
With an 8' peak ceiling height, you have lots of options on how you choose to use your upstairs loft. Don’t be afraid to think outside the box and not just use the space solely for storage, but that’s ok too. Many of our customers have used the second floor as a gym, office space, or even a place for their hobbies.
The quality and craftsmanship of the Berkshire Series of buildings is based on our experience in the industry and attention to detail. Our standard features will ensure a structurally sound building and there are many popular options to make it uniquely yours. Simply let us know your ideas and we’ll help customize the ideal building for you.
Included in the purchase of a Berkshire Garage is a weather tight shell built on your foundation. This does not include electrical, garage door openers, interior finish, cupola & weathervane, painting, or foundation.