Great Country Timber Frames is searching for a Second Shift Machine/CNC Operator. The candidate will have opportunity to work in our state-of-the-art design & manufacturing facility with 5-axis CNC timber processor.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Setup and operation of 5 axis CNC Machine.
- Setup and operation of manual machine tools as required in support of CNC operations.
- Organizes, stages, and moves materials as required.
- Evaluates and requisitions purchased tooling and supplies.
- Performs assigned preventive maintenance duties.
- Additional Shop Duties May Include:
- cutting & finishing timbers
- sanding & staining
- shipping & receiving
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- We will train the right candidate
Job Type: Full-time, Benefits
The Barn Yard & Great Country Timber Frames is searching for a full time Architectural Designer to join an incredible and creative team.
Our company has built thousands of amazing and creative unique projects in the New England area and continues to grow. The candidate will have the opportunity to work in our state of the art design & manufacturing facility. We offer competitive pay, comprehensive benefits and a professional and comfortable work environment.
Responsibilities to include, but not limited to:
- Create 2D & 3D Designs of Custom Homes, Barns, Garages & Commercial Projects.
- Preparing accurate and clear shop drawings for actual construction use.
- Determine design requirements based on local and international building codes.
- Preform (Desire to learn) simple structural analysis of building components to be overseen by Licensed Engineer.
- Positive & Proactive attitude working with the vast teams that make up TBY &GCTF
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and manage time wisely
- Professional and personable communications with clients and project team.
- Must have the ability to communicate with architects and clients alike.
- Experience required in various Design Software Applications.
- Hands-on construction experience preferred.
- A passion and enthusiasm for your work and a desire to grow professionally
- Reliable transportation, telecommuting not available.
- Health & Dental Ins, 401(k), Vacation & Sick Time, Holidays
The Barn Yard, a 30-year-old construction company specializing in custom homes, garages, barns, and light commercial projects, is searching for carpenters. Our company has built thousands of custom projects in the New England area and continues to grow.
Knowledge of custom residential construction and remodeling trades, practices, procedures, techniques, tools and equipment, materials, specifications, quality control, cost control, and safety. Proficient at the following tasks: framing, roofing, siding, hang doors, set windows, layout for stairs and rafters, frame interior and exterior walls, read blueprints, utilize appropriate math skills.
Job requires the ability to perform tasks in all areas and aspects of construction. The aptitude to work with tools, timbers and materials are essential along with the capacity to lift and manipulate objects of up to 80 lbs for 50 feet is required.
Commensurate with experience. These full time positions with benefits are open immediately and we look forward to meeting you.