We’ve received a lot of interest about the outdoor pavilion we built at NBC Connecticut for their new studio. Here’s more information about it, including size, specs, and photos.
12' x 14' Alpine Timber Frame Pavilion
- Authentic mortise and tenon post & beam construction
- Eastern white pine timber frame with finished planed surface and TWP stain (color: Dark Oak)
- Traditional wood joinery with hardwood oak pegs
- 8x8 Posts, 4x6 Rafters
- Hammer beam truss design with powder coated steel strapping
- A-Frame roof, 8/12 pitch, 12" Overhangs
- 2x8 Pine tongue & groove roof decking
- 30 Year architectural roofing
- Designed & installed by J & D Landscaping
- 300 sq. ft. Paver patio under pavilion
- Circular “stone couch” at rear of pavilion
- Stone columns around posts
- NBC logo set in stone and installed in front of patio
How It’s Made
All of our timber frame outdoor pavilions are designed by our in-house architectural designers using advanced CAD software. The timbers are cut on a CNC timber processor at our shop in Ellington, CT for precision down to the hundredth of an inch.
Because every timber frame pavilion project is unique, please contact us for a price quote. We’ll put together a personalized quote for you, often within 24 hours.