The Barn Yard built the new Eastern States Farmers Market Barn adjacent to the popular Wine Barn at the Big E, and also built a Curved Roof Timber Frame Pavilion between the buildings to house the new Wine Café. The new additions more than double the space for sampling & purchasing New England's finest wines, cheeses, handmade wool items, and farm-to-table products.
The new Eastern States Farmers Market Barn houses the Fiber Nook, which includes products made from sheep’s wool and alpaca fiber, and a variety of agricultural demonstrations, such as spinning and weaving. Also in the Farmers Market Barn is a new Cheese Cave where fairgoers can sample & purchase award-winning cheeses from The Big E Gold Medal Cheese Competition. There are farm-to-table products such as crackers, spreads, jams, jellies, and more available for purchase. In the center of the building, the barn has a Farmers Market Demo Kitchen, for ongoing cooking demonstrations.
Wine connoisseurs will enjoy the new Wine Café, located under the Curved Roof Timber Frame Pavilion, between the two barns. There, fairgoers can opt for a wine slushie & cheese plate, a refreshing & delicious duo, best enjoyed with some relaxation in the courtyard. There is also a wine sundae (available in 5 different flavors), wine by the glass, cider, cheese & crackers, and more.
The original Wine Barn, built by The Barn Yard in 2013, features sampling & purchasing of award-winning wines from The Big E Northeast Gold Wine, Cider & Perry Competition. There are also many rustic mementos available for purchase to complement the wines & cheeses.
Eastern States Farmers Market Barn
- 36' x 72' Saratoga Post & Beam 1 ½ Story Barn
- Authentic Mortise & Tenon Post & Beam Construction
- Eastern White Pine Timber Frame with Finished Planed Surface
- 12' Bent Spacing
- 36' x 48' Upstairs Loft Space
- Structural Insulated Panels on Walls & Roof
- 10' x 36' Open Porch with Hip Roof
- 18' x 60' Curved Roof Timber Frame Pavilion
- Includes 16' x 15' Enclosed Serving Room
- Laminated Arched Beams
- A Warm & Inviting Space for Relaxation
- 30' x 60' Newport-Style Commercial Building
- Cathedral Ceiling in Entrance Area
- Loft Storage
- Sliding Barn Doors with Half Glass
- Timber Frame Porch with Hip Roof
Saratoga Post & Beam Barn »
Timber Frame Pavilions »
Custom Pavilions »
Newport Custom Garage »
Commercial Projects »
Contact Us »