This position provides assistance to our Project Management team. The candidate will have the opportunity to work in our state-of-the-art design & manufacturing facility in Ellington, CT.
The Barn Yard & Great Country Timber Frames is searching for a full time Construction Project Assistant. Our company has built thousands of custom projects in the New England area and continues to grow. We offer competitive pay, comprehensive benefits and a professional and comfortable work environment.
This position provides assistance to our Project Management team. You must possess excellent working knowledge of construction management techniques as well as excellent communication and customer service skills.
Responsibilities to include, but not limited to:
- supporting sales staff
- meeting with clients and provide a positive experience
- scheduling, managing construction crews,
- Materials Purchasing
- Must be able to help manage multiple projects at once.
- This position will require 1 year minimum of construction management experience, 2 years minimum hands-on construction experience.
- Computer experience with Microsoft Outlook, Excel and Word. Able to quickly learn industry as well as customized construction software applications.
- Our interest is in a positive, experienced, thoughtful and energetic construction project assistant to help improve our processes and support our excellent craftspeople.