The Barn Yard and Great Country Timber Frames, a 30-year-old construction company specializing in sheds, post & beam barns, garages, and light commercial projects is searching for a sales representative at our Bethel, CT location. Our company has built & delivered thousands of sheds and custom projects in the New England area and continues to grow.
- Present, promote and sell products to existing and prospective customers
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Reach out to customer leads through web inquires and other avenues
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
- Continuously improve through feedback
- Minimum 2-3 year’s work experience as a sales representative
- Must possess knowledge with the construction industry
- Comfortable with MS Office products
- Familiarity with CRM platforms
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs
- Maintaining showrooms to optimize visual appearance as well as light receiving activities
- Able to work both independently as well as work in a team environment
- BS/BA degree or equivalent (Preferred not Required)
The Barn Yard, a 30-year-old construction company specializing in custom homes, garages, barns, and light commercial projects, is searching for carpenters. Our company has built thousands of custom projects in the New England area and continues to grow.
Knowledge of custom residential construction and remodeling trades, practices, procedures, techniques, tools and equipment, materials, specifications, quality control, cost control, and safety. Proficient at the following tasks: framing, roofing, siding, hang doors, set windows, layout for stairs and rafters, frame interior and exterior walls, read blueprints, utilize appropriate math skills.
Job requires the ability to perform tasks in all areas and aspects of construction. The aptitude to work with tools, timbers and materials are essential along with the capacity to lift and manipulate objects of up to 80 lbs for 50 feet is required.
Commensurate with experience. These full time positions with benefits are open immediately and we look forward to meeting you.