Built at GreatHorse in Hampden, MA, this 4,000 sq. ft. Driving Range Lodge makes a statement on the course.
The new Driving Range Lodge continues the design aesthetic established by the first building we built at the club, the 14,000 sq. ft. Banquet Hall & Golf Cart Garage (see photos in the gallery). Western design brings a world-class & welcoming feel to the Lodge, from the expansive deck with stone arches to the reclaimed barn wood and copper-topped timber frame elements. It’s different from what you’d typically see in New England, and that’s exactly the point: GreatHorse isn’t your typical private club. It’s a lifestyle club with a focus on family, superior golf, and unparalleled amenities. When they say, “It’s different at GreatHorse,” they mean it. To build a Lodge on par with the high standards GreatHorse has set forth was no easy task, but the architectural designers, professional engineers, & master carpenters at The Barn Yard and Great Country Timber Frames were up to the challenge.
- Built & designed by The Barn Yard and sister company Great Country Timber Frames
- 4,000 square foot “Driving Range Lodge” building
- First floor has indoor golf tees with overhead doors that open to driving range
- Second floor is a “lodge” with 5 bedrooms/baths. Large common area with fireplace, kitchenette.
- All bedrooms have private balconies
- Expansive deck with IPE decking, stainless steel posts & cable railings
- Exterior timber frame eyebrow roofs with copper standing seam
- Reclaimed barn wood doors, balconys, and trim accents
- Nu-cedar PVC shakes siding
- Custom window trim details
- Authentic stone masonry with arches