If a picture is worth a thousand words, here’s eight thousand reasons why you need a Grand Victorian in your yard. It’s our top of the line shed, and we hold nothing back in terms of details, quality, and options.
The pictured Grand Victorian Cape Garage is 14' x 24' and features many details that are unique to our Grand Victorian line, as well as upgrades that make this building exactly what the customer in Vernon, CT wanted.
Grand Victorian Standard Features
- 8' Wall Height
- 12" Overhangs with Finished Soffits
- 12/12 Roof Pitch
- 30 Year Architectural Shingles Over Tar Paper
- Super Floor (3/4" Fire Retardant Pressure Treated Floor System with 2x6 Floor Joists)
- The Barn Yard’s Signature “Barn Red” Paint Color
- LP Smart Siding
- 6' Wide Double Door
- 9' x 7' Carriage-Style Overhead Door with Square Glass
- Transom Windows above Garage Door and Windows
- 5-Window Transom Dormer (a Barn Yard Original)
- 36" AZEK Vinyl Carlisle Copper Top Cupola
- Moose Weathervane with Clear Coat
- Electrical Package, including Barn Light
- Concrete Ramp
This is one of the greatest Grand Victorian Cape Garages we’ve ever built, and we love how the customer integrated the building into their landscape design. Plus, the concrete ramp was such a good idea, offering a seamless integration from driveway to garage. The night lighting was a nice touch as well. The customer says his family spends a lot more time outdoors now, enjoying the back yard, and often simply marveling at the shed while enjoying dinner on the BBQ.