Introducing our newest design: the Alpine Timber Frame Pavilion. Featuring hammer beam trusses with powder coated strapping, this new outdoor pavilion is available completely built in CT, MA, RI & New England or as an outdoor pavilion kit shipped nationwide.
Alpine Timber Frame Pavilion Features
- Hammer beam truss design with powder coated strapping
- Mortise & tenon construction
- Exposed tongue & groove pine ceiling with heavy timber rafters
- Authentic joinery with hardwood oak pegs
- Precision cut on our state of the art CNC machine
- Standing seam metal roof
- Custom paver patio work
- Outdoor fireplace package
- Electrical wiring
- Cultured stone columns
- Custom sizes & options available
Available 2 Ways
- For customers in CT, MA, RI & New England
- We cut the timber frame on our CNC machine
- We install the piers (or you can arrange to do the foundation yourself)
- Our crew raises the frame on site and finishes the pavilion
- Site work is available
Outdoor Pavilion Kit
- Shipped nationwide
- Kit includes precision cut timber frame, fasteners, and plans
- May also include roofing within our local service area
- Easy to assemble thanks to cutting the timbers on CNC machine for hundredth-of-an-inch precision
- You shouldn’t need a drill or saw to assemble the kit!
Because every timber frame pavilion project is unique, please contact us for a price quote. We’ll put together a personalized quote for you, often within 24 hours.
Make a statement in your outdoor living space with a real timber frame pavilion from The Barn Yard!
Also available are the Teton and Jackson Timber Frame Pavilions, pictured below. The Teton pavilion has an A-frame roof and the Jackson pavilion has a hip roof. All of our timber frame pavilions are authentic post & beam, with timbers connected using mortise & tenon joinery. They are precisely designed for maximum enjoyment.